Announcing the Class of 2013 Health Leadership Fellows!
We’re pleased to announce the Class of 2013 Connecticut Health Foundation (CT Health) Leadership Fellows! In September, these 22 health equity leaders will begin a ten-month journey into leadership learning and application. Through monthly, half-day seminars, two weekend retreats, a group leadership project, and outside coursework, we foster a learning-intensive environment for our participants to challenge themselves and each other.
Please meet our Class of 2013:
- M. Natalie Achong, MD, FACOG Director of Health Equity for the Connecticut State Medical Society
- Ranjit Bhagwat, PhD, MS, Predoctoral Fellow in Clinical Community Psychology at the Yale Consultation Center
- Ellen Boynton, Training Coordinator, Office of Multicultural Affairs, Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- Stacey Brown, PhD, MSW, Director, Community Based Education, University of Connecticut (UConn) School of Medicine
- Keith Carter, MS, Associate Director of Admissions, Mitchell College
- Patrick Corbett, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator, Norwalk Hospital
- Ashley Fox, PhD, MA, Assistant Professor, Department of Health Evidence and Policy, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Lorrie Greenhouse Gardella, JD, MSW, ACSW, Professor of Social Work, University of St. Joseph
- Nordia Grant, MPH, Health Program Assistant 2, Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Aldon Hynes, Social Media Manager, Community Health Center, Inc.
- Francisco Lopez, PhD, Psychology Intern, Connecticut Mental Health Center Hispanic Clinic, Yale University School of Medicine
- Melenie Magnotta, Grants Manager/Program Officer, Aetna, Inc.
- Rasy Mar, MPH, Community Based Education, UConn School of Medicine
- Atique Mirza, MD, FACC, Cardiologist, Central Connecticut Cardiologists, LLC
- Chinekwu Obidoa, PhD, MPH Research Associate, The Institute for Community Research
- Jaquel Patterson, ND, Director of Operations, Norwalk Community Health Center
- Tyra Pendergrass, Research Associate, Yale Center for Perinatal, Pediatrics, & Environmental Epidemiology
- Natasha Rivera-LaButhie, Community Health Ambassador, MOMS Partnership, Yale University School of Medicine
- Susan Roman, MPH, RN, Program Manager, Special Kids Support Center, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (CCMC)
- Mary Stuart, MPH, Coordinator of Community Programs, St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Erica Ulanecki, Director, Internal Communications & Volunteer Services, Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
- Nicole Zuber, MD, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow, Yale Child Study Center
Please join us in giving our leaders a hearty welcome.