The Front Lines of Health Reform (E-Newsletter)
The Front Lines of Health Reform is a quarterly e-newsletter from the Connecticut Health Foundation that provides timely, relevant, and informative content that enables you to work more effectively to advance health equity in the changing health reform landscape.
If you’d like to subscribe to our e-newsletter, please click the link in the left column of this page.
- How to Bake Health Equity into Health Reform (October 9, 2012)
- Expanding the Health Care “Pie” to Improve Minority Health (December 19, 2012)
- Paving the Road from Uninsured to Insured with Health Equity (April 26, 2013)
- How No Wrong Door Insures More People of Color (September 18, 2013)
- At the End of 2013, Health Reform Still Going Strong in Connecticut (December 29, 2013)
- The End of Open Enrollment is Only the Beginning for Better Health (April 1, 2014)
- Keeping the Doors to Healthcare Access Open (September 8, 2014)
- Spread the Word About How the ACA Works for Connecticut (October 6, 2014)
- It’s Time to #GetCovered because #ACAworks for CT (November 17, 2014)
- VIDEO: What Will the State Innovation Model Mean for You? (December 19, 2014)