10-Year History Report
A Decade of Making a Difference
The Connecticut Health Foundation (CT Health) celebrated its 10th anniversary on July 1, 2009.
As the state’s largest independent health philanthropy, CT Health is dedicated to improving the lives of Connecticut’s residents by changing health systems – a mission we remain steadfast in pursuing, in partnership with our grantees.
Since our founding, CT Health:
- Has awarded 556 grants totaling over $43.7 million in 45 cities and towns throughout the state, as we fund community-based, government and other institutional partners.
- Provides opportunities to exchange ideas and network with others through meetings, briefings and technical assistance workshops
All this as we focus on three priority areas:
- Improving access to children’s mental health services
- Reducing racial and ethnic health disparities
- Supporting the incorporation of oral health in health care, human service and education systems.
Join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of our first 10 years, and continue to work toward making access to well-being and quality health for all Connecticut residents a reality. Read our 10 Year History report.