Spread the Word About How the ACA Works for Connecticut
Every day, Connecticut residents are benefiting from the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Thousands of residents have received access to quality health coverage, and the rate of uninsured continues to drop in our state. We have seen how the ACA helps everyone, not just the uninsured.
Help us share how the ACA benefits Connecticut. Download and post these images on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels, and help spread the word about the growing access to high quality, affordable health care. And be sure to include #ACAworks for CT in your posts.
Share These Graphics on Your Social Networks
Click the retweet button under the image(s) of your choosing to share.
— CT Health Foundation (@CTHealth) October 9, 2014
Download the Images in English
If you like, you can also download the images and share your own message.
Las Imágenes para Descargar en Español
- More than 250,000 CT residents now insured = #ACAworks for CT. Spread the word: http://bit.ly/1uRcoUb
- CT residents now have access to benefits like physicals & mammograms. #ACAworks for CT! http://bit.ly/1uRcoUb
- Gains like this are not guaranteed. Please share & make your voice heard. #ACAworks http://bit.ly/1uRcoUb
- The rate of uninsured CT residents has dropped 50% and counting. #ACAworks! Please share. http://bit.ly/1uRcoUb
- 38,000 children gained dental coverage along with their health insurance. #ACAworks in CT: http://bit.ly/1s3H1EY
- #ACAworks in CT because thousands of kids now have access to dental coverage: http://bit.ly/1s3H1EY
Share your #ACAWorks story
As Patricia Baker says in her blog post, we want to hear about the ways the Affordable Care Act has benefited you and your family. Tell us how the ACA has impacted the quality of your life by emailing your story to email@example.com. We may select your story to be featured in our next round of social media graphics.