We accept sponsorship requests from nonprofit organizations and public entities for health-related events that are aligned with CT Health’s strategic priorities. All applications must be submitted through our online portal.
About Event Sponsorship
We have a limited amount of funding each year to support special events such as:
- Annual meetings
- Fundraising galas
- Community events
CT Health defines a sponsorship as a mutually beneficial arrangement or partnership whereby CT Health contributes funds in return for recognition, acknowledgement, other promotional consideration, and/or presentation opportunity.
Sponsorships come in different forms such as:
- A package (established by event organizer or customized between organizer and CT Health)
- A table for an event
- Individual registrations/tickets/scholarships to enable CT Health staff, board members, leadership fellows, and/or grantees to participate. In some cases, CT Health may donate this type of sponsorship back to the organizer with the purpose of enabling the organizer to extend participation to community members and organizations for whom the cost of attendance is a barrier.
- Purchase of ad space in an event brochure/booklet
The typical level of support is in the $200-$1,000 range. A higher level of sponsorship may be considered when the event offers exceptional subject matter alignment and high CT Health visibility.
- Sponsorships are limited to one per organization, per 12 month period.
- All requests for CT Health sponsorships are subject to the availability of resources, with a concerted effort made to spread support across a range of events across the state throughout the four quarters of the calendar year.
- Current grantees are expected to acknowledge CT Health as a grant funder at events.
- Requests for event sponsorship will be considered on a case-by-case basis as sponsorships enable CT Heath to support organizations that may not be good candidates for grant funding.
- Requests will not be considered for: Event planning/development costs, capital campaigns, political campaigns.
Are you eligible?
- Are you a 501 3(c) organization or public entity?
- Will the event be held in Connecticut or will a CT Health sponsorship enable people from Connecticut to benefit?
- Is the ultimate beneficiary of the event a priority group for the foundation? In other words, if it’s a fundraising event, who benefits from the organization’s programs and services? If it’s a conference, who are target participants and what will they learn?
- Does the event organizer’s mission and/or the event’s theme/program align with CT Heath’s strategic objectives or theory of change?
- Can your event increase CT Health’s visibility and name recognition?
Applying for Sponsorship or Advertisement
Sponsorship requests may be submitted throughout the year and will be reviewed bi-monthly. Please submit your request at least 60 days before your event; 90 days is preferable. All applications must be submitted through our grant portal.
Download our quick reference guide for step-by-step instructions on how to register and apply for a sponsorship through our portal.
Need our logo? Download it here.